Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome to the official blog for my book, Welcome to Harmony. My hope is that it will be the first in a series that will take place in Harmony, a town that is a hub of supernatural activity. 

It is currently available for sale at barnesandnoble.com. Nook users can purchase it directly by clicking on this link:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/welcome-to-harmony-dan-trumpis/1115657216?ean=2940016419107

I'm working on making it available for Kindle and in trade paperback. I'll let everyone know when it's ready.

I'm currently working on the next book and have the third and fourth "sketched out." Each of these books will follow a different character, who has just arrived in Harmony. Characters from the other books will appear throughout the series.

What are my goals for this blog (other than shameless, unadulterated self promotion)?

Well, I hope to share with my readers some of the history and secrets of Harmony and its supernatural citizens. I'll post some sample chapters as well as some previews for the next Harmony book, and -- who knows, inspiration willing, maybe even a short story that takes place in Harmony that might feature some of the characters from the previous books -- or someone completely new. 

I might even give some insight into my writing process ( even though I have to admit I don't know what I'm doing half the time). 

That's all for now!

Like me at Facebook.com/Harmony1855

Follow me on Twitter @Harmony1855

No comments:

Post a Comment